Machu picchu was further excavated in 1915 by bingham in 1934 by the peruvian archaeologist luis e valcarcel and in 1940 41 by paul fejos additional discoveries throughout the cordillera de vilcabamba have shown that machu picchu was one of a series of pucaras fortified sites tambos . Its no wonder machu picchu is perus most visited site dating to the mid 1400s its a marvel of mortar free limestone architecture perched on a high plateau deep in the amazonian jungle
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.