Home pattern cutting for menswear. Designed for both students and professionals this book offers a comprehensive guide to patternmaking for menswear from the basic skills through to more advanced techniques. Designed for both students and professionals pattern cutting for menswear offers a comprehensive guide to pattern cutting from the basic skills through to advanced techniques. Today ill tell you more about one of my favourite books patterns cutting for menswear by gareht kershaw if you want to see the table of content and where i recommend to buy the book then to to . Since the first edition was published in 1980 metric pattern cutting for menswear has become established as the standard work on this subject and has proved invaluable as both a textbook for students and a reference source for the practising designer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.